ptaFUNDCenter’s founders have 20 years of experience with establishing revenue partnerships whereby Fortune 500 Companies provide financial support to local K-12 education.
Drove tens of millions in new revenues to almost 100k schools within all U.S. state PTAs.
K-12 leaders directly influenced millions of parents & teachers to participate with their shopping to generate school revenues.
Local K-12 educational institutions realized significant new revenues year-round, no cost, hassle-free.
While deploying these offline shopping revenue partnerships, ptaFUNDCenter’s founders discovered that K-12 state PTAs were increasingly operating their own websites, collectively receiving significant traffic nationwide. So, the ptaFUNDCenter mission began…
1. Establish ptaFUNDCenter to leverage our offline experience to this emerging area.
2. Perform deep research of K-12 state PTA website segment, monitoring volume and growth.
3. Allocate technical resources to development of technology platform (simple rectangular website plug-in) allowing K-12 state PTA websites to easily display paying sponsors, automatically triggering state PTA revenues.
4. Prove the ptaFUNDCenter platform by launching it with a select group of K-12 state PTAs.
5. After the success of the above, offer ptaFUNDCenter to K-12 school state PTAs nationwide.
To date, many K-12 school state PTAs have live ptaFUNDCenter sponsor widgets on their homepages, and are raising 10s of thousands of dollars per month, including some of the largest state PTAs in the U.S.ptaFUNDCenter earns revenues several ways, all in one simple widget that takes up very little space on state PTA website webpages…
$ Revenues from select Official Sponsors our team arranges directly
$ Revenues from dozens of Shopping Sponsors from every click & purchase
$ Revenues from hundreds Premium Sponsors pre-qualified family-friendly
$ Revenues from Local Business Sponsors arranged by K-12 faculty and parent leadership
The ptaFUNDCenter technology and platform are fine-tuned to meet the needs of K-12 public school state PTAs who need new revenues at no cost, year-round, and without distraction so educators can focus on education instead of budgetary gaps.